So yesterday from all the excitement of the all the new ep’s and sp coming our way from The Sims 3 team, I forgot to mention there is also a new patch! Game update patch 1.47 will fix the following issues:
Base game updates:
- Fixed an issue where Sims could not get married.
- Fixed an issue where Sims could not use the telescope.
- Fixed an issue where Sims could not collect space rocks.
Create a world updates:
- Fixed an issue with saving worlds in Create A World.
- Worlds will now install and appear on the main menu properly when downloaded. Worlds do not need to be resaved for this to apply. Any worlds that were affected by this issue can be reinstalled via the launcher and will appear in the main menu.
- Fixed an issue where several Store sets were not appearing in the appropriate room category in Buy Mode.
As always, if you have mods in your game, remove them by cutting and pasting to some place other than your game. Delete your cache files. If you use mods such as MasterController, Awesome Mods or any other hacks…make sure the creator has updated to the current patch (if necessary) before installing them back into your game.
***Twallan has updated his mods, any others you will have to check their sites.*** (I’m not going to do all the work for you now. LOL!)